Monday, October 8, 2007

Week 3 - #6

I really enjoyed playing around with Color Picker. The possibilities are endless :) I especially liked exploring the kaleidoscope screen savers. Anyone else out there who remembers playing around with a kaleidoscope when they were young? (I even bought my husband one for Christmas the year we got engaged, so he could keep it with him at work to play with when he got bored or frustrated. I figured it was the perfect gift for a man who already had everything). Anyway, Color Picker was my preference for choices to "play with." Also reminds me of my older son, who has an affinity for art.
lolcats funny cat pictures
This wonderful photo came from lolcats.com, since I didn't have any of my own to use. This is how I often feel when working on my iHCPL. My husband, a worldwide head of computer security, often calls me "computer dysfunctional" :(

No comments: